The Recruitment circular-2013 for the post Assistant Teacher under the project of third Primary Education Development Program (PEDP-3) has already published by the Directorate of Primary Education (DPE) Bangladesh. Candidates need to submit their respective application directly from the online. Govt. Primary Schools in 61 districts of Bangladesh except Bandarba, Khagrachhari and Rangamati are enlisted in this program. More than 7500 Primary Assistant Teacher from the sixty one district of this country will be take on under the PEDP-3 project. The procedure of the online application is going to start from 7th July, 2013 on website http://www.dpe.gov.bd [Visit Now] OR dpe.teletalk.com.bd [Visit there]. The last date of the procedure is 28th July 2013. Candidates need to fulfill some requirement for this application.
Primary Asst. Teacher Online Application Guideline/ProcedureRequirement:
- Age should be: 18-30 years.
- For freedom fighter quota 32 years
- For female candidates education qualification is SSC or Equivalent
- For male candidates it is at least HSC or Equivalent
- Visit the govt. website http://dpe.teletalk.com.bd [Click Here]. You will get a submission button.
- Just fill up the application form with the require data carefully. You may see a red mark area. It is very important to full fill that area.
- You must put your and your father’s, mother’s name, Birth Date according to your own SSC and HSC Certification.
- Physically challenged, Freedom Fighter, Tribal Quota, Gender, Anser VDP, Dependent etc full fill if you have
- Give the National ID number according to your Card if you have.
- Write your Present and permanent address, marital status in the required field.
- Mobile Number: Put your personal mobile number which is always active. Authority may contact or send SMS in this number.
- Picture: 100 KB JPEG or JPG format and 300×300 pixel picture should upload.
- Signature: 60 KB JPEG or JPG format and 300×80 pixel should upload.
- After finishing all the above mentioned procedure you will receive a User ID and Password. Save these for the future use.
If you unable to understand the procedure in English; follow the Bengali instructions.
Get the full instructions in a PDF fie
==> Download <==How to get Admit Card / Result:
By using your User ID and Password you could be collect the admit card from that website. If you lost your admit card you can get it according to the same procedure. If you forget the User ID and Password, then look at the Menu option. Here you will see Admit card, User ID & Password Recovery, payment Status option. Just follow these and get your ID & Password again. Examination Result will be published on the same website. So bookmark dpe.gov.bd OR dpe.teletalk.com.bd web page. You can also keep eyes in our website. You shall update your required news at that time.